[[Sport-]] Al-Riffa - Al-Zawra'a live 2 October 2023
Watch the history of confrontations between Al Riffa and Al Zawra'a on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches.
5Streaks for for matches played only at home in Super League is undefeated from 2 matches in a row. from recent 4 matches in a row can't win a match. draw all recent 2 matches in a row. in the last 2 matches in a row both teams no to scored in match no BBTSin the last 2 matches sum of goals was Under 2. Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a » Predictions, Odds + Live StreamsAl Riffa plays against Al Zawra'a in a AFC Cup game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 02/10/2023 at 18:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Al Riffa Al Zawra'a betting odds from 3 betting sites on 26 markets. Sportsbooks place Al Riffa as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 57. Check the Al Riffa and Al Zawra'a team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Al Riffa, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a! Compare the Al Riffa - Al Zawra'a betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 10/2/2023. Preview match Al Riffa vs Al Zawraa, team, start time. Tribuna. comAFC Cup2 Matchday, Stadium: Madinat 'Isa StadiumStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingGet welcome pack up to 9500$Get welcome bonus up to 6000€Get welcome offer up to 2250C$Get welcome bonus up to 8000$Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 0 gamesAl Riffa0WinsAl Zawraa0WinsAll matchesLatest matches Al RiffaBahrain. Premier League. Wednesday, 27 September, 2023Bahrain. Saturday, 23 September, 2023AFC Cup. Al Riffa (Bahrain) live scores, results and squadFastScore is better in our apps! Teams Bahrain Al Riffa Full name: Bahrain Riffa Club Website: http://www. riffa-club. com Foundation: 1953 City: Riffa Country: Bahrain Get calendar! Today's match 02. 1018:00 Al Zawra'a Preview Latest scores 27. 09. 23 Al Hidd FT 23. 23 Al Najma 18. 23 Al Nejmeh 08. 5 total goals is 49%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 51% In the last match on 09/27/2023, Al Riffa defeated Al-Hidd with a score of 1-4 In the last match on 09/18/2023, Al Zawra'a lost to Al Arabi SC with a score of 1-2 Al Riffa is currently in the 1th position in the AFC Cup league, while Al Zawra'a is in the 3th position. In this season of AFC Cup, Al Riffa has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Al Riffa has scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 0 goals. In this season of AFC Cup, Al Zawra'a has won 0 times, lost 1 times, and drawn 0 times. Al Zawra'a has scored an average of 1 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. Al Zawraa Iraq statistics, table, results, fixturesTo defend the most demanding players will be Muhsen 1 goals, because this season they scored the most goals for Al Zawraa of the entire composition. Played 1 matches this season. Won 0 matches 0 ended in a draw. 1 were defeated. In 100. 00% matches the total goals in the match was over 2. 5 goals (Over 2. 5). In 100. 00% matches the sum of the goals was greater than 1. 5 Goals (Over 1. 5). In 0 matches Al Zawraa has not lost the goal. Al-Riffa - Al Zawra'a watch online 📺 2 October 2023Al-Riffa Al Zawra'a Welcome to the live broadcast of the AFC Cup match between Al-Riffa and Al Zawra'a! The teams have taken the field, and the atmosphere is electric. Al-Riffa, known for their confident playing style, is facing off against Al Zawra'a, who is well-known for their tactical defense. The game is about to begin, and we will be bringing you current match status on all the action, including live scores and highlights. So, keep watching, as we bring you all the excitement and tense! The stands are filled with enthusiastic fans, who are on their feet, cheering and supporting their teams. Keep tuned in to witness the final outcome of this intense game. What time does the match "Al-Riffa" vs "Al Zawra'a" start? The match "Al-Riffa" vs "Al Zawra'a" starts at 18:00 on 2 October 2023 (UTC). Where can I watch the online broadcast of the match "Al-Riffa" vs "Al Zawra'a"? The graphic online broadcast of the match "Al-Riffa" vs "Al Zawra'a" will be available on https://leon. Oddspedia provides AFC Cup Odds and betting lines from 3 sportsbooks in 26 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Al Riffa v Al Zawra'a is: Al Riffa. The winner probabilities are: 62. 85% (Al Riffa), 23. 81% (X), 19. 57% (Al Zawra'a). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Al Riffa and Al Zawra'a, their standings and head-to-head statistics. In addition to this, we will also lavish the following information on you:Comprehensive Pre-Match OddsTeam LineupsIn-Play (live) Betting OddsLive Scores - as They HappenCommentary - Match Event Viewer with MomentumIf you are wondering which betting site to choose for your Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a bets, then explore the best sportsbooks and betting apps for your state. 05. 23 Budaiya 03. 23 Al Hala 26. 04. 23 East Riffa 16. 23 Khalidiya 03. 23 Sitra 20. 03. 23 A'Ali 13. 23 Next matches 08. 1016:00 Muharraq 19. 10 Al Shabab 23. 1018:00 Al Arabi 28. 10 06. 11 10. 11 25. 11 27. 11 02. 12 12. 12 Squads Trophies You are on Al Riffa live scores main page. This teams is part of the football federation of Bahrain. On this summary section you can find Al Riffa results, fixtures, today's matches, actual squad and trophies. Watch Live Cricket Streaming, Live Scores, Highlights & Videos, Stats, News & Tips | FanCodeABOUT FANCODEIndia's Premium Live Streaming, Live Scores & Sports Merchandise Shopping platform FanCode has grown to become one of the most loved and followed all-sports destination in the last few years. The FanCode app has been downloaded by more than 3+ crore users. It offers interactive live streaming of all major sporting events, premier cricket tournaments, women's cricket, live football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, badminton, and other major sports. It also offer real-time match highlights, match videos, cricket videos, India cricket highlights, highlights of today's match, highlights of yesterday's match, cricket data, statistics, cricket analysis, fantasy insights, cricket updates, breaking news from India cricket and world of sports. In 1 games, each team scored a goal in the match (both teams to score). Average goals: 1. 00 per match Streaks for for all matches played in Super League is undefeated from 5 matches in a row. from recent 7 matches in a row can't win a match. draw all recent 5 matches in a row. in the last 5 matches in a row both teams no to scored in match no BBTSin the last 5 matches sum of goals was Under 2. 5in the last 5 matches sum of goals was Under 1. Al Riffa - Al Zawra'a tips, predictions and statisticsAl Riffa and Al Zawra'a will face each other on 10/02/2023 at 6:00 PM at Madinat 'Isa Stadium stadium, Manama, Asia. The match is part of AFC Cup. The probability of winning for Al Riffa is 71%. The probability of a draw between Al Riffa and Al Zawra'a is 19%. The probability of winning for Al Zawra'a is 10% The probability of both teams scoring is 40%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 60% The probability of there being over 2. Al-Riffa vs Al Zawraa Livescore and Live Video - AFC CUP ScoreBat is covering Al-Riffa vs Al Zawraa in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a | 2023/2024 Live Score - Tuesday 3rd in 1 day — Follow Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a as it happens with our Match Centre, giving updates for every goal, save and more! Al Riffa vs Al Zawra'a H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between Al Riffa and Al Zawra'a on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches.