top of page

Market Research Group

Public·122 members

((free!!)) Istra vs NK Lokomotiva Live Broadcast 2 October 2023


Check how to watch Istra 1961 vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place.


Statistics predict a full time result of 2:1. The winner is likely to be NK Lokomotiva Zagreb. The Analysis suggest Over 2. 5 goals in this match. And a Yes for both teams to score. The match prediction to the football match NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 in the Croatia HNL compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. NK Lokomotiva 1-1 NK Istra 1961 - Croatian 1. HNL - July 23, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Lokomotiva and NK Istra 1961. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Lokomotiva win with a probability of 44. 18%. ᐉ Istra vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Live Stream, Tip The Istra 1961 v Lokomotiva Zagreb live stream video is set for 01/10/2023. Football fans can watch this game on a live streaming service if this match is ... These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Betting Tips Today is a method used in sports betting, to predict the outcome of football matches by means of statistical tools. Key Information In the last 5 matches NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have won 3 matches, 1 ended in a draw and they have lost 1 match. As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have 1 match with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 4 matches with a No in both teams to score. (TV=) Varaždin vs. Gorica live match 30 September 2023 1 day ago — Compare HNK Gorica and NK Varazdin. Head to Head information (H2H). Matches between teams. Compare form, standings position and many match ... ResultNK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 196144. 18%26. 7%29. 12%Both teams to score 49. 82% NK Lokomotiva 44. 18% NK Istra 1961 29. 12% Draw 26. 7%NK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 19611-0 @ 11. 69%2-1 @ 8. 86%2-0 @ 8. 18%3-1 @ 4. 13%3-0 @ 3. 82%3-2 @ 2. 24%4-1 @ 1. 45%4-0 @ 1. 34%Other @ 2. 48%Total: 44. 18%1-1 @ 12. 66%0-0 @ 8. 36%2-2 @ 4. 8%Other @ 0. 89%Total: 26. A win for NK Istra 1961 had a probability of 29. 12% and a draw had a probability of 26. 7%. The most likely scoreline for a NK Lokomotiva win was 1-0 with a probability of 11. 69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 86%) and 2-0 (8. 18%). The likeliest NK Istra 1961 win was 0-1 (9. 05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12. 66%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12. 7% likelihood. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Prediction - Betting Tips TodayNK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 20:0023 Jul Croatia HNL(Stadion Kranjčevićeva Zagreb) Match Forecast Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this Croatia HNL game:NK Lokomotiva Zagreb meets Istra 1961 in a match of a round in Croatia HNL this at 20:00 GMT. In the Over Under 2. 5 market NK Lokomotiva Zagreb in the last 5 matches got over 2. 5 goals in 1 match, and under 2. 5 goals in 4 matches. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have scored 5 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 3 goals. In the last 5 matches Istra 1961 have won 2 matches, 1 ended in a draw and they have lost 2 matches. As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Istra 1961 have 0 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 5 matches with a No in both teams to score. In the Over Under 2. Koper vs NK Istra 1961 Livescore and Live Video So, whenever there is an official live broadcast of Koper - NK Istra 1961 match available that isn't behind a paywall - you will be able to watch it on ScoreBat ... NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Live Commentary & Result, 07/23/2023(Croatia HNL)Croatia HNL Live Commentary for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 on 07/23/2023, includes full match statistics, H2H, Lineups, Last Match, key events and Commentary, instantly updated. By: Frenkie Tran 07/23/2023 06:00 The match has finished!!! The final result is 1-1! 2 teams draw. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Prediction Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this Croatia HNL game: NK Lokomotiva Zagreb meets Istra 1961 in a match of a round in Croatia HNL this at 20:00 GMT. Istra 1961 Vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb: Livescore & Stats Search league or club. 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since 2012. Our Football ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page